The inflatable tent is a kind of inflatable frame built by the principle of high temperature heat in the principle of simple structure. The air bag is expanded to form a rigid column with the characteristics of gas pressure and so on. It is easy to carry and is small in volume. Today, it is a brief introduction to the large inflatable accounts produced by the manufacturers of inflatable tents. The main body of the canopy is made up of three parts: cloth curtain, pillar and cushion, and then subdivided into different functional parts. For details, see the following:
1. pillar: a straight one or two or three connections. The bending parts of some tubular supports need to be joined by wire.
2. frame: used in large air filled tent or cabin type large inflatable tent, combined with short bar material to form pillars or pillars.
3. the top part of a large inflatable tent.
4. roof: part of the large inflatable tent.
5. wall: the wall part of the large inflatable tent side. Some large inflatable tents are not at all.
6. stop canopy: open one part of the roof to the front and support it by other pillars.
7. door: the entrance to the large inflatable tents. A window can be set on the other side.
8. floor mat: cushion for ground in large inflatable tent. If the humidity is heavy, a bamboo mat will be needed.
9. flying mat: cushion on the large inflatable tent roof to cover strong sunlight. That is, the second storey roof.
10. main rope: also called the string. The two ends of the prop are separated to avoid the inclination of the support and to be fixed by nails.
11. angle rope: extended from the bottom of the roof of a large inflatable tent, and fixed with nails.
12. nails: insert the ground, fix the rope and the bottom of the large inflatable tent. It is made of wood, metal and synthetic resin.
13. wood or hammer: use nails when they hit the ground. A live buckle made of wood or metal, attached to the main rope or corner rope, and the rope passes through two small holes between them.
14. bags: cloth bags and pouches, nails, wooden sticks.
Previous: Advantages Of Inflatable Tents
Next: No Information
- Advantages Of Inflatable Tents
- Where All The Inflatable Tents Are Used
- Maintenance And Basic Maintenance Of Inflatable...
- What Is The Role Of An Inflatable Fighter?
- Characteristics Of Aerated Military Simulation ...
- Balloon Lamp Printing Method
- How Does The Balloon Lamp Be Stored?
- What Is The Most Popular Inflatable Tent Recently?
- How To Make An Inflatable Paintball Arena
- How To Maintain The Inflatable